Research result article consists of a title, author's name, abstract in English, keywords, introductions, methods, results, discussions, conclusions and recommendations, and bibliography.
Review article consists of a title, authors name, abstract in English, keywords, introductions, contents, closings, and bibliography.
- The title is written in English language and informative, concise, and not too long or short (5 -12 word).
- Consists of the variables under study and describes the content of the manuscript.
- The title does not contain abbreviations or formulas.
- The title page should include the title of the manuscript only. The names of authors should be deleted to ensure double blinding of the paper during the peer review process.
Abstract and Keyword
- The abstract is concisely written, about the most important ideas and contain the problems or research objectives, research method, and research results.
- Written in Indonesian and English language with 150-250 words maximum.
- Keywords contain main words consisting of 3-5 words
The introduction is presented in an integrated manner without subtitles. Written in paragraph form with a length of 15-20% of the length of the article and contains: literature review as the basis for a statement of scientific novelty of the manuscript, a statement of scientific novelty, and research problems. At the end of the introduction, the purpose of the study of the manuscript must be written. The writing format from the introduction to the conclusion is Time New Roman (TNR) 12, the distance between lines is 1 space and in 1 column. For Indonesian language manuscripts, examples of thesis / thesis citation writing (Nia G, 2015), journal article citation (Esfahani MS ,. et.al, 2015), book citation (Guyton A., et.al. 2012), and seminar citation / proceedings (Sutoyo et.al. 2015). For manuscripts in English, the word "and" is written as "and", the word "et al" is changed to "et al".
Materials and Methods
This part of the materials and research methods contains a paragraph about the research design, data sources, data collection techniques, and the actual researcher analysis, with a length of 10-15% of the total length of the article.
Results and Discussion
Results and discussion contain descriptions of the results of the analysis related to the research question. Any research results should be discussed. The discussion contains the meaning of the results and comparisons with theories and / or similar research results. The length of the results of exposure and discussion is 40-60% of the length of the article.
- Contain conclusions and recommendations.
- Conclusions contain answers to the research questions
- Recommendations refer to the results of research and practical form of action, specify to whom and for what recommendation intended.
- Written in essay form, not in numerical form.
Written in full, according to the references in the content,
Only include literature that is referenced in the content,
Reference sources are at least 15 with 80% from journals published in the last 5 years and 20% from books, magazines or newspapers published in the last 10 years,
Reference is written in the format of the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition.
It is recommended to use a bibliography management application such as Mendeley, Zotero, and Endnote
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published.
- Ensure the originality of the study by attaching a letter of authenticity of research.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. The author use the reference manager like a Mendeley, Endnote or Zotero.
Plagiarism screening will be conducted by the journal editor board using plagiarism checker services by Turnitin.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other part